wtf is with sonicelectronix?

na na na na na na

sonic.jpg

I used Sonic many times in the past couple months. In fact I spent over $1500 in just December alone with those folks. Great prices. Excellent customer service. Only "issue" I had was that when they are out of stock on an item, they won't tell you. You just wait and wait and wait, wondering where your sh*t is, and finally when you go to their site and check your orders, you THEN find out what they SHOULD have told you from the get-go! Oh, and the absolute WORST thing I hate about Sonic is how they plaster all your original manufacturer's boxes with their "return after opening policy" stickers, which do NOT come off! What's worse is that they don't care WHAT they cover on the boxes with those huge stickers! I do like their prices, but have since found other online retailers are getting cheaper than SonicElectronix!

I recently got into it with Sonic for selling me several optional input items for the car alarm I bought from them, but NOT telling me in advance that my alarm only has ONE INPUT port! I wrote and asked them WHY they wouldn't have told me, after I spent so much money with them, that my alarm would only accept ONE optional input sensor. No, instead they sold me all the sensors I would order!

I did get lucky though! Thank God I found a site that sells a 3-into-1 port that allows you to plug 3 sensors into 1 input port of your alarm.

Oh, and the fact that they shipped my subs in their original boxes, NOT in a plain brown box, then UPS just left them on my doorstep (a tweeker's dream!) when I wasn't here *****! A good company would have put them into a bigger, unmarked box before they shipped them!

Sonic was fine for awhile, but I would never use them again.

Oh yeah about the not getting something that said it was in stock......it is a gamble. Just need to call ahead first, which I always do to be on the safe side.

Nothing but good things to say about Sonice Electronics. Now Ikesound........that is another topic!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Super Pickle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Super Pickle
?????????
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date