WTF How Not To Ship A Dc Audio XL Motor-Thegreatestpenn

LOL, IDK about everyone else, but I've had enough things shipped to me and shipped out to know exactly what is a right and wrong way to package something. This was wrong flat out don't care how it happened or who did it, just throwing in that thats some crappy packaging. As for the comment where its the shipping companies fault, I used to work at UPS I know exactly what can go wrong during transit and how badly a package can get maimed. There is nothing you can do about this all shipping companies are the same and everyonce in a while a package gets dropped, kicked, maimed, thrown, caught in a jam and ripped, crunched by a heavy box. This is definately a problem with the shipping company, but they are all the same and things will happen. My advice would be to take this into account when shipping and properly secure/cusion/tape your package.
Not his fault he didnt pack LOL what a joke. Oh I am ready to buy from you now.....

Will's a good dude, he takes good care of his items and everything Ive ever bought from him was great. I dont think its too fair to slam him like this when he wasnt the one to ship it. he cant control what another guy does.
The seller is responsible for the shipped item and part of that responsibility is not letting dumbfu(ks ship your items //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

The seller is responsible for the shipped item and part of that responsibility is not letting dumbfu(ks ship your items //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
shut the fuck up already

blg_blame_canada.jpg
god damnit juan

403969.jpg

Not his fault he didnt pack LOL what a joke. Oh I am ready to buy from you now.....
none of you dumb fvcks know the situation, Penn gained nothing financially from this, it was a favor to a friend and now his name is getting drug thru the mud. Ive had multiple transactions with Will, hes a great guy, and if he had any control over this it wouldnt have arrived like that

none of you dumb fvcks know the situation, Penn gained nothing financially from this, it was a favor to a friend and now his name is getting drug thru the mud. Ive had multiple transactions with Will, hes a great guy, and if he had any control over this it wouldnt have arrived like that
The situation does not matter he was responsible for the proper packing of the sub end of story. No excuses

Could you please clarify what you were saying to me I don't think I'm understanding right. I never said it's not "his fault" actually my point was I don't know who did what but that was a poorly packed package by the person who packed it whoever that may be. I still don't understand the I am ready to buy from you comment. I posted for informational purposes because I used to work at UPS I never once stated how I package anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

loudmofo

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
loudmofo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies