WTB: Underhood battery or trunk battery(Poll)

Whats the best battery to replace the main one under the hood?

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

ccab
10+ year member

For The Horde!
Okay guys the poll is going to be what you guys think would be best out of 3 or 4 different underhood batteries and then im going to list some trunk batteries also to see which would go best in the trunk if I decided to bypass my main battery.

This is for UNDERHOOD only.

First up:

Kinetik HC1400 Power Cell: For the description on this battery it says that it fits smaller cars but when I went out to measure my battery on my car any of the ther higher ones from kinetik wouldve been too big.

Second:

XStatic BATCAP 2000: This battery is a serious choice for me. Ive heard a lot of things about them. and seems more like it would fit under the hood of my car.

Third:

XS Power D1200 or S1200: Not sure which one of these I would need..maybe someone can help me out on that one.

Now for the TRUNK batteries.

First:

Optima Yellow Top: This guy is a pretty serious choice for me if I go with a trunk battery instead of an underhood.

thats the only good one I could find for now..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ALSO: This is under the Buy/Trade section because you can post up whatever batteries you have. I might buy em. You just gotta give me a good reason why and why your selling it.

how much room u got under the hood. measure first before u reply please
9.5"x7"x7.5 are the measurements of the battery I have in the car now.

but the bin or basket that holds it is quite a bit larger than that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...