WTB: Two 15"s

what kind of space do you have and what are your goals? i might be looking to sell my 15's
Matt
I have infinite space, no spl setup just daily listening. Just trying to save a bit of cash instead of buying all new stuff.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I'm good.
It's cool. But just to let you know I'm the only person authorized by American bass to sell their products online or on the forums period all my ab stuff come direct with full warranties in tact. Good luck

I have infinite space, no spl setup just daily listening. Just trying to save a bit of cash instead of buying all new stuff.
i have a pair of JBL W15 GTI MKII if you are interested. one is a V1 and the other is a V2, but the only differences are cosmetic. one has a black basket and the other has a grey basket. ill even throw in a pair of 6" dustcaps so the cones match. shoot me a PM if you are interested. they should fall into your budget and im in central florida so a meetup might work.

Matt

i have a pair of JBL W15 GTI MKII if you are interested. one is a V1 and the other is a V2, but the only differences are cosmetic. one has a black basket and the other has a grey basket. ill even throw in a pair of 6" dustcaps so the cones match. shoot me a PM if you are interested. they should fall into your budget and im in central florida so a meetup might work.
Matt
I am interested, but the different versions is throwing me off. What are the coils on both of them and do you have pics?

I am interested, but the different versions is throwing me off. What are the coils on both of them and do you have pics?
they are the exact same sub mechanically. the only diference is cosmetic, one has a black basket one has a grey basket. they also have different dustcaps. i dont have any pics right now as they are installed in my car, lol. they are D6 coils, and i have them wired to "1.5" ohms. they meter out at just below that including the sub wire.

Matt

I have some incriminator audio death row 15s, 1000rms each (underrated) aluminum 3in coils ill let go for 500+shipping, they are a sql sub sound **** good and get loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.