WTB: Sundown SA-12 D2

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah I getcha, I was looking for a b stock because I'm trying to stay cheap. but they're all out of stock. Using financial aid money but I guess I'll just bite the bullet if nobody pops up with one soon.

And thanks for the offer timhof but I'm getting a box designed and tuned for an SA-12

Have you checked out the C2 Threatcon 2 subs? They are very reasonibly priced and sound great. Check some of the reviews on them, you wont find a bad review anywhere. I bought two after I had DC Creations build me a box for 2 SA 12's, I changed my mine on the subs and went with the C2's, they work great in the box built for the SA's. For the price you wont find a better sub. They are rated at 600 watts just like the SA 12 but like the SA 12 that is a very conservative rating. I bought mine when they first came out, on the original 100 pre sale, I have been running them at 1000 RMS each ever since then and they handle it like a champ. I am very satisfied with C2 subs!! I would give them serious thought if you are on a budget. JMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.