WTB: Subwoofer(s), Enclosure, and an Amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've got roughly $300 to spend for all 3 of those. If I could purchase a nice sub(s)/enclosure for $200 or less I could purchase a matching amp and stay within my budget.

For the subs, I want strong, heavy, low bass. Something that'll really boom. I'd perfect the sub(s) to come with an enclosure, but not necessary.

I'm not finalizing any purchase today, as I'm still looking for a set up, and I'll be purchasing friday.

I have a JBL GTO1214 in a Sound Ordnance BB12-200V that I used for a couple of months on 400W RMS. The enclosure is almost a perfect match for the specs JBL lists in the manual for a ported enclosure. Obviously I can't ask for $200 for the setup as you can buy it new for that, but I will also have a new Precision Power i650.1 amp in stock this Friday for $129 on special. This amp is rated for 400W at 4 ohms. Altogether this would be a really nice entry level setup that just needs an amp kit to finish it off. I have CCA 4 ga amp kits for $40.

I have a JBL GTO1214 in a Sound Ordnance BB12-200V that I used for a couple of months on 400W RMS. The enclosure is almost a perfect match for the specs JBL lists in the manual for a ported enclosure. Obviously I can't ask for $200 for the setup as you can buy it new for that, but I will also have a new Precision Power i650.1 amp in stock this Friday for $129 on special. This amp is rated for 400W at 4 ohms. Altogether this would be a really nice entry level setup that just needs an amp kit to finish it off. I have CCA 4 ga amp kits for $40.
I'm interested, I like the setup, and I'd like to support a local operated business. What could you do for the whole kit? Including the woofer, enclosure, amp, and the wiring kit, all together?

I'm not dead-set on your offer. But it's definitely put into consideration.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.