WTB subwoofer enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

Buddha1515

Miami
I have a 2014 F350 super duty. I also have a Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1200F sub. I've searched the web and several local shops here. I really don't want to pay 1k for the JL set up. I would like to use the space underneath my rear seat.

Thanks.....but I'm looking for an under the seat enclosure
According to NET Audio "under the seat is not an option". If they won't offer it it's for a very good reason, most likely because it's not practical or the performance will greatly suffer from a subwoofer shoehorned into a tight space. The enclosure must be stiff and sturdy, and if it must be built with thin MDF to gain another tenth of a cubic foot the tradeoff is not likely worth it. Why must it be under the seat?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.