WTB Subs

toxicity
10+ year member

I got a new car a 2000 ford mustang GT I want to do a SQ set up I know JL is main steam that there is better stuff for the money but I wanna do main steam system anyways

Im looking to buy a W7 I havnt decided what yet im thinking 3 10s or 2 12s or also 1 13.5, let me know what you guys got for sale, willing to do something besides JL as long as its a SQ sub

Also looking for a 1k amp, really looking for a slash but let me know what you guys got!

I ordered some equipment for your guys sit about a hour ago! I would really like to do Incriminator for my sub stage do you guys have any used??
Oh and thanks for the order! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I honestly can spend 1500 for subs box and amp I got my highs done already my buddy david was gonna run 6 I10s I feel like I would like something like that but 3 10s and like tell me about some of your guys used deals going on right now I could really find it on your sit.

Oh and thanks for the order! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh wow, well you can get pretty crazy if thats what you have for a sub stage. The IAs would bang. So would the Ultra LV 10's. But with the IA's, depending on the sub you can get D1. With the Ultras they are all 4ohm. Anyways, trade ins. What I actually have in stock right now is the following:

Audio Systems X-ion 165.4

Autotek Stealth 600.S

PPI Art 600.2

Rockford Fosgate P1000-dB

CDT SQA 2075

CDT HD 6.5 set

Ultra SS-6 com set

There are a few SA subs and a couple other things in the works right now but that is what I have on hand right now.

I honestly can spend 1500 for subs box and amp I got my highs done already my buddy david was gonna run 6 I10s I feel like I would like something like that but 3 10s and like tell me about some of your guys used deals going on right now I could really find it on your sit.
A pair of IA lethal injection 10's would be pretty sweet tho.

Yes you are! And new subs? Already? lol those DR will bang though!
Lol, yeah, lookin like new sub stage. Since the jimmy broke down. And I've been wanting to try the DRs for awhile and this just gives me an excuse the try a pair of 12s.... Whatever I decide to go with will be from you fellas and go on my 20.1

Lol, yeah, lookin like new sub stage. Since the jimmy broke down. And I've been wanting to try the DRs for awhile and this just gives me an excuse the try a pair of 12s.... Whatever I decide to go with will be from you fellas and go on my 20.1
Sounds good man, just let me know when you send those subs out and we can get the ball rollin!

Sounds good man, just let me know when you send those subs out and we can get the ball rollin!
I'll do it before Friday I need bass in my life ASAP lol and I'm sure the build time for the DRs will be a lil bit

Dtrom can never make his mind up on subs or ever answer his phone -__▪

But subs I'm gonna think about I was thinking about doing death rows as well or maybe one death penalty or mayhem

I dont wanna buy right away n buy the wrong thing but how much yoy asking for that rockford 1k?

Dtrom can never make his mind up on subs or ever answer his phone -__▪ But subs I'm gonna think about I was thinking about doing death rows as well or maybe one death penalty or mayhem

I dont wanna buy right away n buy the wrong thing but how much yoy asking for that rockford 1k?
No worries, there are a ton of options for subs and you want to make sure you buy the right one the first time (which never happens) lol. The DR would pair well with the RF 1k however. Lastly, we are looking to get $210 shipped for the RF. Its in good shape and works great.

2 cerwin vega vmax 12s that i have for sale and my jbl crown bpx1100.1 to match them with and I also have 26' of stinger HPM and a fuze holder.. I HAVE YOUR COMPLETE SYSTEM!!!

sq on a budget //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif amp can put out 1180 @ 1-4 ohms too so its great on the electrical

personally your not going to fit much space in that car (really small trunk) I would look at a sub like the b2 as

B² audio - Sweet like Danish

requires only 1.5 ported recommended

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/565729-fs-b2-12-sub.html
one fore sale here really cheap and contact
@mylows10 ; could hook you up with another one for a nice 3 cube box ported and use aero ports to save on size.

or

my personal fav deal out there now

Orion XTR PRO12D4 The Original Old School Woofer A D s Ads US New Warranty | eBay

2 of these tc sounds classics. us made and they hit the lows like no other. only require 1.5 cube ported and if you go ith 1 12's you will get more cone area so in return you will be louder this way. plus these orions sound amazing and go low like no other

300 shipped for both

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.