wtb sub or subs.

Participant count
  • Participant list

big scott

blazin low, and loud
edgewood, md
hi guys,

ok heres the thing, i dont have money right now i get paid ( SSDI check ) every month.

im looking to make payments as i dont get a lot of money ($800 ) and i do have bills.

ok im looking for...

1- 15" hdc3 15" sub prefer d2 . or maybe one that needs recone.

or

2- 18" needs to handle 2000 to 2500rms and something that does not take a really big box.

im going ported.

if they need recones im ok with that as long as i can get them for a good price.

and please dont offer mega $ subs . i wish...

was just thinking i have a very nice set of aq comps i can trade... it was new when i got the kit and im using it on my rear stage and a low gain. just to give the affect of sound all around. they work and look like new...

i do have an add up on here for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you guys post specs or a link?

Im on my tablet and its giveing me a fit trying to search.

But im really looking for a pair if I get a different sub then I allready have.

thats way I posted wanting a hdc3 15 d2 as I have one.

but.......... if I can get something better then im all for it.

I have an hdc3 15 with a shifted center pole piece and a recone kit for it. I can try and ask soundqubed if I can mail it in my D1 recone kit and exchange that for a D2 kit and have them fix it up both the shifted pole piece and recone it up and have it shipped it to you.

thanks for the link, and it looks nice but ill have to pass.

see if i get another 15" im going to stick with the sub type i already have ( sq hdc3 15" d2 ) as it will be cheaper on me. as if i by that sub i would need another one just like it.

or

i may go with 2- 18" must be the same and they must be d2.... as i want 1 amp to 1 sub.

thanks guys.

and im very interested in that hdc3 sub that needs fixing..

anybody with a blown sq hdc3 15" ??

or

2 - sq hdc3 or 4 18" prefer blown as i can recone as i get more money.

i may be getting a hdc3 15 blown but not sure just yet.

so until i get the ok im still looking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.