WTB sub or subs.

lil98cabrio
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
oh yeah
im looking for either a pair or single sub setup, i need it all come to a 1ohm load and nothing over a 12" sub. would love to find something with a huge A** if you and rms doesnt really bother me.as for price range nothing over 6-700. pm me or post up here with what you got.

i got two jl w3v3 2 ohms each great cond also got a jlw7 13.5 but i know u dont want something bigger than a 12 pm if interested

Got a pair of D4 Cerwin Vega Strokers. They are used but, have never been powered since reconed. Rated at 2000 watts rms. if interested just pm me.

Custom built 12" with TC 3hp motor, Blue Ti basket, TC honeycome cone and high roll surround, D2 coils for $350 + shipping

Custom built 12" with silver top TRF motor, black Ti basket, TC honey comb cone and high roll surround and matching dustcap, D2 coils for $400 + shipping

Custom built 10" with PAP WMD2 motor, silver Ti basket, CF cone with rubber high roll surround, D2 coils for $350 + shipping

Custom built 10" with TC 3hp motor, Silver Ti basket, CF cone with rubber high roll surround, D2 coils for $350 + shipping

Sundown Zv2 10" pair, 1 used and 1 new for $550 + shipping for the pair

Custom built 12" with TC 3hp motor, Blue Ti basket, TC honeycome cone and high roll surround, D2 coils for $350 + shipping

Custom built 12" with silver top TRF motor, black Ti basket, TC honey comb cone and high roll surround and matching dustcap, D2 coils for $400 + shipping

Custom built 10" with PAP WMD2 motor, silver Ti basket, CF cone with rubber high roll surround, D2 coils for $350 + shipping

Custom built 10" with TC 3hp motor, Silver Ti basket, CF cone with rubber high roll surround, D2 coils for $350 + shipping

Sundown Zv2 10" pair, 1 used and 1 new for $550 + shipping for the pair

Shocker USA Signature series ('05/small gap) 12":

4 spoke basket

3X medium Nuway spiders

Hawley cone

direct 8 gauge leads

3" dual 1.4 ohm 4 layer copper coil (Precision Econowind)

CF dustcap (home-made 7" or so, not the prettiest, but solid as a rock). Might could do up another dustcap but would have to charge.

Got it running 2.4 ohm to a Stetsom 4K2D and it's taking it pretty well. Doing mid 145's @ 39hz. Should hold up to 2KW if you don't play below tuning and turn it down a bit when it gets smelly.

325+ ship (will be a little over 100 pounds in the crate). Have TSPs if you're serious. (also can get you recones for it for short money if you like to blow things up)

Got 2 Alpine r's 12" D4 (2gether 1ohm)600 rms a piece, I've ran them with a RF T1000bdcp (BS is around almost 1500rms) which also for sale, PM if interested give a great deal everything is with-in no more than 6 months old.

got a pair of fosgate dvc 10s 150 plus ship
im gunna have to pass

Shocker USA Signature series ('05/small gap) 12":4 spoke basket

3X medium Nuway spiders

Hawley cone

direct 8 gauge leads

3" dual 1.4 ohm 4 layer copper coil (Precision Econowind)

CF dustcap (home-made 7" or so, not the prettiest, but solid as a rock). Might could do up another dustcap but would have to charge.

Got it running 2.4 ohm to a Stetsom 4K2D and it's taking it pretty well. Doing mid 145's @ 39hz. Should hold up to 2KW if you don't play below tuning and turn it down a bit when it gets smelly.

325+ ship (will be a little over 100 pounds in the crate). Have TSPs if you're serious. (also can get you recones for it for short money if you like to blow things up)
would like to see pics of this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Got 2 Alpine r's 12" D4 (2gether 1ohm)600 rms a piece, I've ran them with a RF T1000bdcp (BS is around almost 1500rms) which also for sale, PM if interested give a great deal everything is with-in no more than 6 months old.
and im gunna have to pass on these.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.