WTB: Sound Deadening

Participant count
  • Participant list
if you want to just BUY some, go to lowes and go to the airconditioning area and look for peel and seal. its like dynomat fat mat and all that other crap but wayyyyyy cheaper. 12.5 sq ft. for 15 bucks.

no its made for ac vents in the attic. and it gets hot as hell in attics lol. thats what i have on my car and its worked great. most of our competitors use it around here

Ok, The **** I use now is used for roofs so you think it would not melt...oh well.

Ill just go out and buy some of that peal and seal

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well then you might as well just buy it brand new, even though mine has only a few days use on it. I'll do $300 + plus shipping. East to west cost...
Man, I hope you find what you are searching for. It is deff worth the time spent for something you always want back or wanted period.LOL I was...
COMPLETED WTB Eclipse SC8365
I checked at Diyma and I signed up for an account but I cant post in the classifieds. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep a check there.
I can get this to somewhere in NJ in US. Is that possible for you to ship that out ?

About this thread

Juice+

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Juice+
WM, louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date