wtb some stuff

Participant count
  • Participant list

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
hey guys for the most part i want a nice little 8 inch sub to mess with but i think im gona wait for the new sa-8's. well i wana spend like 30.00-40.00 what ya guys have dont b shy even if its some sh it u have around the house(a old sub some stickers etc). only one thing it has to work.

I got a **** load of stickers and **** for sale in the misc section.
Ill sell a Tru Bass Ultra 8" to you for $55 + shipping.
i will take a look for your thread can u just pm the link? i will pass on that cuz i just wana stay around what i wana spend. im lookin to mess around with a sub and for 70 ish i will wait for a sa-8 thanks though my luv.

i really want a 8inch sub to b honest or a 10inch sub to mess around with. im looking to build a box for the first time and i think i have some mdf around for a 8inch sub. so if u guys have one let me know or anything eles u wana take my money for lol. thanks oh yea i get paid thursday so this can happen real fast.

i do like sports cards but am trying to get rid of my collection
pics of said sub,trade ya some cards worth 100+. game worn cards befor u could get one in every othere pack. or a joe montana rc card worth 225 bucks in fair shape tbh. complete basketball special card sets,alot of midd 90's to 2002 for the most part rc .there alot more just some stuff that came to mind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.