WTB: smart phone

fannin88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
For the sake of battery life, and because my HTC keeps freezing, I might go back to an iPhone.

If you know have an iPhone 4 (or something similar to) let me know what it is, condition and a shipped price. Must have a front facing camera! Must be for AT&T or t mobile!

PayPal ready! As far as price goes, it depends on what ya got

I have an HTC Vivid if your interested shoot me a pm.

It does have some water damage but works 100% and has for a year since it got wet.

Anyways if your interested shoot me an offer. If not good luck finding a phone you like for a good price.

I'm really wanting to go back with Apple, but that HTC is for sure a possible candidate. What would you want for it? You can pm me some details on it if you'd want. How'd you like it? Did the battery last/charge fairly quick (with my job, there's a lot of stand by time for my phone)

I have an Iphone 4 with no charger and a sticky home button. Let me know if you want it.
Is it a 4 or a 4s? What would you take for it? Any scratches or cracks? Pm me if you'd rather

I have an iPhone 4S that I will sell for $210 shipped. With box, new headphones, charger and cable. Works perfect. Comes with a Magpul case. No scratches or cracks or anything. It is Verizon, but I think they will unlock them (or so I have heard).

I got really excited until I you said Verizon. I have to have an at&t or T-Mobile. Thanks a lot though!

I have to stop by Verizon this weekend, let me see if they will unlock it.
No Verizon uses any sim card, right? Mine does. Which is why I need AT&T or T-Mobile

No Verizon uses any sim card, right? Mine does. Which is why I need AT&T or T-Mobile
Not totally sure. I know my 4s and 5 have sims in the side, not sure how it compares to other companies. I am not a huge phone person. Only upgraded because I got a new 5 for $150.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

fannin88

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
fannin88
ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies