Not open for further replies.

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
Item(s) for Sale:

Verizon HTC Incredible

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Clean ESN

I ran it rooted with MIUI. I have returned it completely back to stock and unrooted. I can root it for you if you would like. You will have to request this.

Its been used for the last 2 years. Has a couple scratches in the screen. You cant see them when the phone is in use. Has a few knicks on the outer edge near the charger. The plastic piece over the camera is also cracked. This is a cheap $5 part that I just never got around to replacing. It just pops right off.

I also have a Zagg screen protector that I bought. I originally had it on, but the corners started peeling up so I just took it off. I can get it replaced for $5 and have it shipped to you.

Will come with charger, original 1300mah battery, HTC Innovation 1500mah battery, original box, white glossy HTC back, and white Seidio Innocase.

Price:

$75

$80 if you want the Zagg screen protector replaced and shipped directly to you from Zagg.

Will consider trades of equal or less value + cash on your end. Offer up what you have via PM.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Via Flat rate USPS. Any other method will be at your choice and you will pay the difference in shipping costs.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_6008_zpsf579de20.jpg

IMG_7202_zpsa2208451.jpg

IMG_0810_zps6ce072a6.jpg

IMG_1172_zps530e9f59.jpg

IMG_1116_zps244da45d.jpg

IMG_1864_zpsb0909600.jpg

IMG_9883_zps0abbff9c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread