Wtb Skar evl-12” and JL Audio hd 1200/1 amp

IDK if you will find someone selling exactly what you want on here but maybe. What is your budget between the amp and sub and maybe we can find good alternatives?

Don’t really have a budget but not trying to pay retail

Open to anything

But I was eyeing those items for a while

Don’t really have a budget but not trying to pay retailOpen to anything

But I was eyeing those items for a while
For an amp I recommend a sundown audio mono amp. I understand not paying retail. Here are some b stock amps that are far below retail.

* B-Stock * Sundown Audio SAE-1500D - Car Audio Bargain

* B-Stock* Sundown Audio SAE-1000D - Car Audio Bargain

they also have b stock subs on that site, I also love sundown audio subs btw. Top quality products without the insane price.

Also wolfram audio has a 12" very similar to that skar and its on sale. https://www.wolframaudio.com/collections/silver-1-250-rms/products/ag-12 **it is a pre order though**

B stock means that it has minor cosmetic blemishes but functions perfectly like new usually people say they can't even find the blemishes or it's ridiculously small but I have never bought anything through the B stock site but if I ever do purchase new Sundown Subs someday it will be from there or the yard sale

What does b stock mean?
b stock is fine but only 30 day warranty.. u should at least look at the wolfram stuff, the 1500 does over rated power and is on sale now and is same or similar to orion xtr and twisted sounds (ts is good stuff the 1.3k does like 1600 like the wolfram 1500) ts also has a good looking 12 idk how it compares to the evl though but many other sub options too

Still seeing my options, I bought a little 97 civic that I will be using for my commuter but desperately need some BASS..

[quote name='Jesus805']Still seeing my options, I bought a little 97 civic that I will be using for my commuter but desperately need some BASS..[/QUOTE]

i'd check out that ascendant mayhem @mylows10 has fs send him a pm see if he can show u some pics and how much he want for it at least..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.