WTB: Rodek

Participant count
  • Participant list

americannight
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking for a 2300i or 2300 to run my subs and something like a 450i or 280i to run my fronts. Let me know what you have to offer. You can also hit me up off list at this email address: nate at theamericannight dot com.

Thanks,

Nate

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this will take patience...but worth the time and effort IMHO. Just joined the forum last night. This looks like a great place to network and find gear.

Why Rodek..? I know they are nice quality ZED made but there are a lot of old school ZED stuff you can find a lot easier....I have a 2300 somewhere with a couple of fets blown but I haven't seen it in tears...I guess its buried in a box in storage ...I also have a little 220i I think it is in a resting place somewhere

A few reasons. One is that I had a really nice 2300i in my system about 15 years ago. I loved that amp and it was stolen from me. I've missed it ever since. So part of this is nostalgia/sentimental. Secondly, they're really good amps. Thirdly, I have this vision for my system with two of these large Rodek beasts sitting in my trunk in a nice amp rack which I can picture in my mind and I'm going to have the heat sinks on these amps chromed and will look super cool as the neon reflects off of them. If you want to part with that blown 2300i, I'm good with electronics so can probably source and replace the blown FETs. Let me know. Peace.

Update: I ended up getting a fantastic deal on a Zed Deuce which was brand new in the box. Some of you may have noticed this one up on ebay. The seller made me a really good deal on it and it is a fantastic amp. That said, I'm still on the prowl for one more amp. I am debating whether to run my subs or fronts off of the Deuce depending on what other Zed Audio amp I end up with (Rodek still preferred). But let me know what's available out there on the forum. I'm also an Autotek fan. 7300 BTS would be cool as well. Thanks again for looking.

Just to update this thread. I am no longer looking for amps. I have been able to acquire 2 Zed Audio "The Deuce" amps. Will be using one for my fronts and one for my bass. Also I got one Rodek 225i which I will bridge mono and rig up for a center channel setup to experiment with. So no need to contact me. I'm all set. Peace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.