WTB Quality 4awg or 0awg wire.

Participant count
  • Participant list
4awg or 0awg wire (don't need 1/0 or bigger).
no ********, good stuff, color doesn't matter. 15ft or so should do.
I'm local I have a bunch for sale in the classified I can make a deal local

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

^same but im much further

if you're driving through bradenton/north sarasota soon just let me know ill hook you up

^same but im much further
if you're driving through bradenton/north sarasota soon just let me know ill hook you up
How about South St Pete / Tierra Verde ish meet halfway? I'm eyeing a stinger 4awg kit for $35+ tax locally, but lets talk and if you have some 0awg and ring terminals, that may be all I need (dont need RCA's).

How about South St Pete / Tierra Verde ish meet halfway? I'm eyeing a stinger 4awg kit for $35+ tax locally, but lets talk and if you have some 0awg and ring terminals, that may be all I need (dont need RCA's).
negative on the ring terminals ive been getting mine from home depot but i have something like 22ft of 1/0 ancor welding cable (ofc)

i'd rather pay the 6 bucks to ship it if it fits than drive to st pete that's a good $20 in gas lol

negative on the ring terminals ive been getting mine from home depot but i have something like 22ft of 1/0 ancor welding cable (ofc)
i'd rather pay the 6 bucks to ship it if it fits than drive to st pete that's a good $20 in gas lol
lemme see how this week goes, will get back to you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.