Wtb quality 3k rms+ 1Ω amplifier

FML
10+ year member

Extreme Lowwwwwws
Idaho
As I said.

Maybe even 2500 RMS. Really really really want a DD amp to go with my new woofers, but id be interested in Sundown, DC, CT, Zed, Ampere, whatever. Hit me up on that late nite tip

Do you have a budget in mind?
Really depends. Right now around $500. But have another $1000 in amps, components and goodies of my own im trying to sell or trade on top. Just scoping my options...

What about CT Sounds? A lot of people been saying they're good, too. You should look into it. ***DISREGARD THIS POST*** CT was already mentioned.

Yeah.. trying to find someone selling something In that range or willing to trade.

I have a bunch of gear I'm trying to sell. Once it all does,id be able to buy something brand new...

no this is an "old school" amp. made in the us if i am not mistaken.
Cool. Let me look at some specs. Keeping my options open, but Hit me with a PM on what you are asking on it

hifonics xxv colossus
Not a huge hifonics fan, being that you can normally buy one brand new for around what people sell em used.

But i may consider running one while i wait for something i really want. Pm your price if you wanna chat

Check out our trade in program. You can trade in that gear you have sitting around and can hopefully get that new amp with no money out of your pocket!
Vertex Audio Trade-In Page
Thanks for the info. I just made a sale or two overnight, so my bass amp budget just rose to about $700 (as soon as PayPal releases my money). So ill be in a better position to get what I want, instead of something I can scrape by with.

The amp Im searching high and low for right now folks is a Digital Designs M3b. If you have one, I want it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.