wtb ps3 games

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
whats up guys im lookin for some ps3 games. i just got the system today and i have no games lol. i cant pay 60.99 + taxs a game right now. so let me know what u have im lookin to get some sports games fighting games army games racing games you get the idea. i could use a controler a head set as well. i would like to start with trades only at this time cuz i just took a nice hit with buyin this system and i have to buy more gifts . my battery is like 30.00 to ship please keep that inmind. thanks

link to my battery all the info can b found here http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450029

i got Sonic The Hedgehog from egay so im still looking.
oh god, I hope you got "Sonic Unleashed" and not "Sonic the Hedgehog"

Unleashed is actually decent while the other is just terrible...

Good games to look for:

Killzone 2

little big planet

GT 5 prologue

God War collection

infamous

Batman AA ( mult-plat)

Assassins Creed 2 (multi-plat)

MGS 4

fat princess ( this is on the psn network)

MW 2 (multi-plat)

Resistance 1 & 2

Motorstorn 1 & 2

Demon Souls

MLB 09 the show

these are exclusive that I'm pretty sure you may like. Most of them scored pretty high, and are good games. Just thought I would list some good titles to help you

also that sonic is terrible unleashed was a tad better

oh god, I hope you got "Sonic Unleashed" and not "Sonic the Hedgehog"
Unleashed is actually decent while the other is just terrible...
well there was a issue with payment and im not geting it. for some reason i just thought it would b cool. well i was wrong i picked up nba 2k8 dirt cheap yesterday. i know its old but i wana just get a few games to try out. i dont have the system yet its a xmas gift. i would hate to go out and buy abunch of 50.00 games and hate it. i want mod2 i been lookin on craigs list there is a guy down the road from me he has one for 45.00

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

1rockford1

5,000+ posts
Banned
1rockford1
soon to be upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies