WTB Phoenix Gold Amp

MarcusS
10+ year member

I'm looking for a zx250 or zx350 to compliment my zx450 on my latest install. I'm looking for a clean amp, very good condition and 100% functional, I'm also interested in an older MS series and possibly a Reactor or Frankenstein or Route 66 if someone has one at a good price. Let me know what you have and your best price I need to get one for an install on the 26th.

Marcus:)

Yeah I've seen those, they look fantastic and are a great deal, though just out of my price range or I would be all over them. My zx450 is white so really trying to match it although not 100% essential. Thanks for the replies! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I am moving my Reactor... I am looking for $800.00 and it is in amazing condition. It is number 500 (of 500)! The lights never worked, but will come with the amp... other than that, it is in nearly flawless condition. the only thing you might say is not perfect is the phillips screw heads tend to get a bit chewed up on the speaker wire connections.

pgphorums! If you got some stuff for sale, you'll hit a bunch of guys who love PG...might help get your items sold. Otherwise Great gear! good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.