wtb pc stuff

this

So a few weeks back we had a power surge/outage and when I went to turn my Shuttle back on I got no video. All the lights turn on, all the fans spin up and everything seems to work except I cant get a picture. I dont have a graphics card to mess with it and I have been using the Dell laptop as my main pc since then anyway so I'm going to stick with that
All original discs manuals, boxes, etc are included

$150 shipped

I have a buddy up in Waukegan that I visit often. How soon are you wanting to get this done? I'm gonna go home soon, but I can PM you what I got. I know I have a board, processor, case, power supply, memory, burner and I could get you a new USB keyboard and mouse. I believe the processor is a c2d e 6300, but I need to be sure. I also have a Zalman 9500 fan that's brand new too. I have a Thermaltake watercooling kit that I opened but never used. The parts should all be there.

But like I said, I can get you exact names and all of that when I get home. I also have a BNIB copy of XP home. Full version.

i bought a power supply. still need a case and cpu. i might just keep my mobo and find a better s939 cpu and maybe a little more pc3200 ram.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.