WTB Pair of 8s Or 1 Big 10!!

JokerCustoms123
10+ year member

I am looking for a pair of low rms (300-600) D4 8s or 10s or a single bad@$$ (1k+) D2 10 to run in my mustang. Dont want 12s,15s,18s, or baskets/motors/offers to build subs for price. Just looking for 8s or 10s. Message me or email me @ jokercustoms123@hotmail.com with pics and pricing. (Looking for Sundown, Skar, DC, DD, AQ, etc...no kicker or JL please after my SA 12s I have been spoiled by undergroundish brands)

A big 10" you say?

DSC03461.jpg%20%20

DSC03458.jpg

Dual 2.8 coils

435 shipped to you.

Love that 10 lol but 435 for a single 10 is little steep for me right now. Full time college student and all. I ll pass on the PP subs ^ as far as the AB XFL 10 I am going to think on that.

Love that 10 lol but 435 for a single 10 is little steep for me right now. Full time college student and all. I ll pass on the PP subs ^ as far as the AB XFL 10 I am going to think on that.
the vfl 8's are nice as well

If I spent 145 for 8s Id spend a little more and buy SA V2s and be done with it lol but I am looking for more of a deal than spending 350 for a pair of 8s. I am not going to be winning competitions with this mustang lol its just a daily driver 4.6

If I spent 145 for 8s Id spend a little more and buy SA V2s and be done with it lol but I am looking for more of a deal than spending 350 for a pair of 8s. I am not going to be winning competitions with this mustang lol its just a daily driver 4.6
Check the sundown yard sale thread over on caco, sa8's are like 95 plus shipping. They are quality control rejects though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.