wtb pair of 12's and amp for cheap

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ridinhi
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Got another friend thats looking for a set of 12's and an amp to go into the trunk of is Nissan 240. He said his budget is $150.00-$175.00. I know this is not going to buy any high end gear, but he just wants some decent bass. Think he wants to just seal the subs so post what u got and pics if possible. May consider 10's that he could port.

I have a pr. of Diamond Audio D1 12" subs for sale here..$100 shipped. They have an enclosure, but it is SUPER HEAVY! TOO MUCH TO SHIP. Would still need an amp, but would have good High End Subwoofers. for cheap

I have a pr. of Diamond Audio D1 12" subs for sale here..$100 shipped. They have an enclosure, but it is SUPER HEAVY! TOO MUCH TO SHIP. Would still need an amp, but would have good High End Subwoofers. for cheap
may have a deal pending, if not, ill get back with you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.