WTB Old School MMATS Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am looking to buy some Old School MMATS speakers so I can complete my old school MMATS build. I prefer 6.5s but Ill take anything to be honest. Please LMK what you have and what price you are looking for. THANKS!!!!!!

I am willing to trade a set of DD CSX 6.5s BNIB for them or trade them with cash

Hello. I have 2 6.5" MMATS mids, but one of them got damage in shipping (UPS paid them in full). The one that it's damage has a rubbing when you push the cone. LMK, we could work something out. They look nice and I've been told they sound nice. I't could be an easy fix, who knows?. LMK, what you think.Thanks...

Hello. I have 2 6.5" MMATS mids, but one of them got damage in shipping (UPS paid them in full). The one that it's damage has a rubbing when you push the cone. LMK, we could work something out. They look nice and I've been told they sound nice. I't could be an easy fix, who knows?. LMK, what you think.Thanks...

PM me a price shipped to 94010.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.