WTB: OFC wire

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do welding cable, I love welding cable I really use it a lot. But, the turns I will be making into the amp and where the wire has to go will be near impossible with welding cable

I need to get rid of some Raptor OFC 1/0 25' spools. I'm pretty sure it's undersized, but it does look to be full copper.

Yea I remember using some of that back about 8 years ago, for sure undersized. It's in between 2-4 gauge size. I could use it as speaker wire lol.... What you want for it?

I can't buy SHCA off principal but I would be interested in KNU, XS, TSPEC, Kicker Hyperflex, Ect.
I'd have to check prices. Xs power wire isn't cheap for sure. The hyper flex I'll check my price sheet in the am

I have about 30 ft of 1/0 (silver) Monster cable. I also have 17 ft of 2awg (Blue) Cadence cable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...