*WTB* Memphis Belle (5CH)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

Lookin' for a GOOD, USED OR NEW (If anyone has one) Memphis Belle 16-MCH1300 (Newer, but not newest model with Pearl/Onyx black finish. Smooth style) or 16-MC1300 (Old School model. Dark chrome w/finned heatsink and Memphis Belle bomber logo).

If anyone has one they want to sell (Or trade for a like new DD M1D) just PM me on here or you can hit the celly @270-243-3579

Willing to send PayPal gift (Instant $$$) if it's in good shape and you can send me pics w/date & name or have good rep. on here or another site. Also, I might possibly be down for trading my like new DD M1D straight out for one, but man it'd have to be IMMACULATE. And I know, I know, I'm still a newcomer myself; but we all have to start somewhere.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Negotiable

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Would prob. have to ship, being I am in KY lol

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I2SzedM.jpg

qcI9OwR.jpg

Yeah, def. just put that top bid on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Maybe I won't have to sell my awesome *** DD after all!!!

Yeah, def. just put that top bid on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif 

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Maybe I won't have to sell my awesome *** DD after all!!!
i worked at memphis dealer when the belle 1st came out and i was off the day it came in idk anything about it he called me said hey i need u to come in for 1hr (b4 my real job) so i went in he said we got some stuff in i need u to open it up he start with the big box which i thought had 4 amps in it i opened it and realized 3 of them were watching me just to see a grown man jump up and down like it was christmas lol.. ahh all that chrome pretty.. i basically had a belle i had separate amps 75x4 and 150x2 (called sub side) they were only 600rms then, look in my gallery see chrome amp rack (that pic may had 500d instead of the 150x2 but i had it before then)

Yeah, I seen that one, thank goodness it's not the one I'm bidding on lol...BUTTT, I (from an experience or two) can tell that came from running too small of a power and/or ground, more than likely. I had one of the identical ones, but the big model when I was first gettin' into car audio (bout the same time those were just gettin hard to find) and had 0 idea what I was doing and went to Wally-World and got the good old Schosche 600 watt amp install kit lol and a few days later was like man, I think that amp I bought had cat pee or somethin on it.So, I pulled over, popped my trunk and looked @ it and ALL MY TERMINALS (Power, ground, and REM) looked like that! Melted so bad I could hardly get my set screws out lol...I upgraded to some 1/0 with 4/8 reducers at the end and she continued runnin like a champ till I sold er a few yrs later...And letme tell ya, that was a hard sale and I lost a **** ton ofmoney over an amateur mistake!!! 1/0 for me regardless of what size she is from there on out!!!

Welllp. got the newer model one on Ebay...Waited till the last min and thought I was gonna get it cheap and someone jumped the bid up on me lol...Oh well lol still got it...DD will prob. be for sale shortly now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...