*WTB* Memphis Belle (5CH)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

Lookin' for a GOOD, USED OR NEW (If anyone has one) Memphis Belle 16-MCH1300 (Newer, but not newest model with Pearl/Onyx black finish. Smooth style) or 16-MC1300 (Old School model. Dark chrome w/finned heatsink and Memphis Belle bomber logo).

If anyone has one they want to sell (Or trade for a like new DD M1D) just PM me on here or you can hit the celly @270-243-3579

Willing to send PayPal gift (Instant $$$) if it's in good shape and you can send me pics w/date & name or have good rep. on here or another site. Also, I might possibly be down for trading my like new DD M1D straight out for one, but man it'd have to be IMMACULATE. And I know, I know, I'm still a newcomer myself; but we all have to start somewhere.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Negotiable

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Would prob. have to ship, being I am in KY lol

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I2SzedM.jpg

qcI9OwR.jpg

That's gonna be a tough find. All I can suggest is keep looking. I myself would rather have the 2nd pic below.

Last year, someone local had the older o/s one f/s on Craigslist, old silver finish type. Wanted 350 for it.

Man, I've had one of the newer ones like in top pic (MCH) and 3 custom built M3 Mojo 12's in a blow-through 4th order and sold them all due to rough times and lookin back on it man, was the up there in the top 3 worst mistakes I have ever made! That was one of the hardest knocking systems I have ever personally heard. Idk if it was just the 4th order BP makin it that loud or if it was really just THAT LOUD?! But, now that I am getting back into car audio and have intentions to build again, that's what I want and I can't find either ANYWHERE! I have a DigitalDesigns M1D, and don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT, and love DD, but I don't have any electrical upgrades to my vehicle and it almost shuts me down everytime it hits and I still need a 2nd amp for my mids and highs!!! I wish DD made a good stout 5ch like that, but all they really make is their D5.1000 and it just doesn't add up to the Memphis Belle IMHO. It is just about right on RMS to mids and highs, but severely lacking RMS on the sub channel. That's why I went with the M1D and was just gonna do a 2nd for mids and highs, but it's gonna end up costin me what a new Belle would by the time I upgrade electrical and buy a 2nd A/B class DD to match!

And the only thing I have against the Old Skool Memphis Belle's is that they are so old now that they are just about wore out! And let's not lie to each other, most of em have had a pretty rough life lol

Owning 5 Belles and 2 dd 5.1000's in my lifetime I have to say the dd is better. Way easier on electrical. I have done direct swaps.

Usually, Memphis is what I have always stuck with, but I ventured out and tried some DD stuff this time. I like it, but don't have the electrical to run 2 amps like I need. My local dealer for DD is pretty awesome, I've shopped with him for years before he ever carried DD, anyways he let me demo the D5.1000 on my subs I have now (2 Fosgate P3 D4 12's parallel @1ohm) and the M1D and the M1D just blew it out of the water so that's what I went with, like a dummy, knowing that I was gonna have to upgrade electrical to run a secondary amp. Now I'm regretting it. Also, I took a Memphis MCD-1000 off of the subs to demo the DD. I'm not bashing DD AT ALL!!! My M1D is the ****!!! I just want to go a different route.

[quote name='KY_BANGZ_214']@Boomin_tahoe How do you like your SS Rubicon 2500.1?!?! I ALMOST bought one of those bc a local buddy had the 4.500 for sale CHEAP and i was gonna match em up like you did.[/QUOTE]

Some people don't like them, others do like them. I haven't had any problems with mine and makes my 15's move a little. Liking it so far, no issues at all. I've heard of people running it at 1/2 ohm and they get warm/hot to touch. Well duh! What did you expect an amp that isn't supposed to be wired that low.

Idk, maybe it's just me, but the D5.1000 doesn't seem like it pushes as hard on the sub channel as the belle. Also, I have an M1D if you are interested?
That Belle does 1100 for the sub ch. The DD does 800. So an extra 300 watts if you will makes a difference I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...