WTB: lower end Comps or 6x8's

hotshot27
10+ year member

Autotech
Tulsa
I have a 2001 taurus with factory 6x8's [not the best lol] and i'm looking for something under $50 to replace them. i can go up to $100 but it'll probably be a couple weeks before i save that much. I've got 42 in paypal right now. i know its not much, but i'm also not looking for boss, visonik, volfenhag, or ther absolute crap. i want something better than stock and will last more than a couple weeks. thanks in advance.

i am going to use a high pass filter so i don't need crossovers.

i am interested, don't get me wrong, but funds are tight and thats a lil outta my range until next check[on the 19th]. i will PM you if i get the money earlier, but until then, thanks for the offer.

i have two pair of 5x7/6x8 speakers. had them in my explorer for a while. they are in pretty good shape cosmetically, one of the tweeterhousings cracked but i glued it back together. it in no way affects the sound quality of the speakers. the brand is gravity audio?not really sure where they stand as far as brand but they sounded pretty good running off an eclipse head unit. i will paste a link with specs on tehm. i am looking for $60 shipped for both sets

let me know if you are interested

jason

http://gravityaudio.com/product_info.php?cPath=59&products_id=125&osCsid=4f903ec0d4a29cc4d49f2d8c435f4e34

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.