• Participant list

hdave
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hey, i previosly had a Kicker S15L7 in a 3.2 cube ported box tuned to 38Hz

i need something louder than that

imm looking for a brahma, re xxx

just anything.

i would prefer 2 12s cuz the box is smaller.

im gonna power it with my fosgate 700s (350rms x 2 @ 2ohms or 700rms x 1 @ 4 ohms)

so 2 dual 4s, or a dual 2 or osmehting like that would be cool.

it must cost less than 325cdn shipped to toronto

^^^ Totally Agree with that...

With only 700rms You can't beat out a Kicker those things pound at 700rms!

Those XXX I believe (someone can correct me if I'm wrong) Are 1300rms! Big difference buddy...I would suggest buying a new amp and what not...

Go for the Solo X! LoL You'll only need three more amps of that power...nope more! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

Treo SSi 15 dual 2takes 750rms

prolyl good amount cuz my amp pushes around that.

got 27mm excursion.. is that Xmax or peak to peak?

http://www.treoonline.com/ssi_specs.html

will this be good for me? im looking for something to get loud as hell. i hope its better than my S15L7.
sorry to rain on your parade...but xmax means nothing if you cant provide the sub with enough power, or a big enough box to reach xmax:(

if you just want it to sound a little better why not try a dif box tuned lower:)

ill be feeding any sub or subs i get 700rms, with my fosgate 700s, itll go in about 2.8 cubic foot box ported.

edit: oh and it will go into the trunk of a 4dr neon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.