WTB: largest mono amp I can get for $650-$850

Def. interested. Pics?
Pics from my gallery at carstereo.com:

DSC05366.JPG

DSC05363.JPG

DSC05364.JPG

If you need larger pics, PM me your email address. Amp is currently in my trunk but can come out on short notice.

Thanx! Are u firm on that price?
Just picked it up for that a month ago to audition. As is, I'll lose shipping + paypal fees.

I'm pretty confident I can eBay it for more this spring if I sit on it. It's a very strong amp, but it's lacking remote gain knob (which is cheezy, but I like that feature) and the fan is a bit noisy when you first power up.

Definitely hard to beat the price per watt and it's a relatively small package (compared to say a pair of 3KW Sundown/RD/IA, etc.)

Just picked it up for that a month ago to audition. As is, I'll lose shipping + paypal fees.
I'm pretty confident I can eBay it for more this spring if I sit on it. It's a very strong amp, but it's lacking remote gain knob (which is cheezy, but I like that feature) and the fan is a bit noisy when you first power up.

Definitely hard to beat the price per watt and it's a relatively small package (compared to say a pair of 3KW Sundown/RD/IA, etc.)
Um... Okay. Thanks. I'll let u know.

Any more? I have one more day and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be sending some $ to somebody's paypal tomorrow! All the amps I've seen so far have been pretty awesome(I'm having a hard time deciding, lol). If you got 'em - post 'em, lol!

Okay guys...I found what I was looking for! Ended up buying a saz-4500d! It was a little pricey, but I hope it'll be worth it. Thank you guys for all the offers! I'll try to pm everybody who offered up. There are some great deals out there, but in the end I decided to buy new. Thanks all!!

Okay guys...I found what I was looking for! Ended up buying a saz-4500d! It was a little pricey, but I hope it'll be worth it. Thank you guys for all the offers! I'll try to pm everybody who offered up. There are some great deals out there, but in the end I decided to buy new. Thanks all!!
And you could not have made a better decision!!! Good buy!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.