WTB: Kicker SX1250.1

No worries. Cheaper may not come with a warranty either though...
yeah i know. ive never bought an amp with a warranty lol. so far I havent ran into any trouble doing it like that. I'm hoping I wont have a problem with the sx1250, im sure i wont because its kicker. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif But you never know.

But once again thank you.

I'm still trying to sell mine basically brand new condition only hooked up for some test comparisons....$400 shipped....
yeah i will probably go with yours if I dont find one cheaper. Does your have any kind of warranty?

It works fine...I bought it off ebay to do some term lab testing on 4 dd 1008's ...I doubt it had a warranty even if the site claimed one because according to Kicker they don't warranty any internet sold amps whether that is true or not I don't know...but I bought one of the new ones for around $500 not the refurbs for around $400 It still looks brand new and I never even took the remote out of the package....

IF anything should happen with the amp, just call kicker, be very polite and ask them what they can do for you. Tell them you've been a loyal customer, have used their prodcuts for years and swear by them. If they say they cant help you...ask them is it that you cant help me, or is it taht you wont help me. Most companies will give you the shaft with internet orders. Before I bought anything off ebay, I called the manufacturer to ask what they would do in the event of a malfuntion and the only company that I called that said they would do pro-bono warranty work for an unathorized internet purchase was JBL.

little off topic but what kind of difference do you think I will see switching from a Hifonics BX1605D to the SX1250.1?

The hifonics probably isnt built as well. Has nowhere near the same tunability that the SX has...the kicker is just a much better amp all around. The hifonics amps are budget blasters though. If you need cheap, reliable power...Hifonics all the way. But if you want something thats going to last and do its job above and beyond what it was designed too...Kicker.

The hifonics probably isnt built as well. Has nowhere near the same tunability that the SX has...the kicker is just a much better amp all around. The hifonics amps are budget blasters though. If you need cheap, reliable power...Hifonics all the way. But if you want something thats going to last and do its job above and beyond what it was designed too...Kicker.
you think the SX1250 will put out more watts than the 1605D?

Will there be a difference in sound quality?

No, but I doubt the hifonics will actually do its rated power. Its rated for 1600x1 @ 1ohm but you'll probably only get 1450 or so. Not to mention, you wont be able to audibly tell the difference b/w 350 or so watts. The main selling point of the SX line of amps is the full digital crossovers. Why not look into a zx1000 or 1500?

No, but I doubt the hifonics will actually do its rated power. Its rated for 1600x1 @ 1ohm but you'll probably only get 1450 or so. Not to mention, you wont be able to audibly tell the difference b/w 350 or so watts. The main selling point of the SX line of amps is the full digital crossovers. Why not look into a zx1000 or 1500?
The zx line is 2 ohm stable and I need 1 ohm stable. I know hifonics is overrated and kicker is underrated so I figured they would even out to be about the same. I just dont want it to be louder with the Hifonics lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.