WTB ipod

PepsiFiend69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
looking for a 4th gereration ipod,(not video) nothing less than 30g, doesn't matter what condition,as long as it works (im just going to use it in my car) i'd like to keep it under 175 shipped, i dont need itunes or all the wires, just the unit itself, no nanos please, although an older ipod mini would be nice.

LMK know what you've got, i'd like to get one ASAP.

I have a 40G ipod from my foster daughter. Its in great condition, but I am not sure what generation it is (I think it was bought 2 years ago), but she bought it just before the Video ipod came out. She lost it shortly after getting it and she bought an ipod nano, she found the older ipod just recently. (Atleast it wasn't my money whe wasted) I know she bought an extended warranty at best buy, but I don't know if I can find the paperwork or the other stuff (as of 6 months ago, she had everything including the original box and receipt)

You may check out apples refurbished store. They have some realy good prices on ipods and give you the one year warranty as well. http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/0.RSLID?mco=E60A57E5&nclm=SpecialDealsIf you haven't ever owned a ipod, the 5th gen video has the best rated sound to date. I own the 30 gig video and love the sound quality of it over my friends 2nd gen. A good place to read reviews is the ipod lounge. Very informative.

thanks for the link! i might check one of those out.

TTT, anyone else got anything?

i have a 30 gig photo, but i think that i would want more than $175 for it. i know you don't need em, but i have everything that came with it. so if i were to sell it, i would have no use for all that. if you can get a little more cash together, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.