SOLD WTB: in need of a 2ohm dvc 10" sub..

Participant count
  • Participant list

rregl
10+ year member

Pa
I am looking for a nice subwoofer.. to run in the back of my 240 coupe it came with a sony xplod that just xploded the tinsel lead!

looking for something decent from Re, Sundown, DD I don't mind used.. woudl prefer sealed but ported is okay too..

It does have to be 2ohm dvc so I can series it to 4 ohms.. or 8 ohm dvc parrelelled to 4.. but most of the dual 8's are out of my budget...

I would consider 8" s especially a pair of dd1508's but that would probably be busting my budget.. and would have to be 4dvc to parrelel to 4 between both of them..

lookin to stay under 150..

thanks.. lmk what you have...

Bobby

you are on crack dude,a sundown,re or dd?for under 150? good luck with that one,lol.

shut up! I haven't used in months!

but seriously a sa 12 is around 190 new.. ! as far as dd I new it was a stretch.. RE has several varieties and I am only running a xplod amp 1600w.. that will be lucky to push 500rms when the lightning hits my car.. so I'm not looking at the higher end the middles good..

.. p.s dont hate on the amp it came with the car.. my trucks got sundowns all the way 1500d and 100.4..

anyway back to the post..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.