HP & LP

Amp

5 channels

40+ x 4 @ 4 ohms

250+ x 1 @ 2 or 4 ohms

Subsonic would be nice

Bass knob

Install Accessories

Spare pieces of deadener and maybe some thin pieces of foam for in between panels

Budget:

Cheaper the better - this will be an extremely budget setup

HU - $100ish

Amp - $120ish

Condition:

Working 100%

*** I have plenty of iTrader on DIYMA under the name 'jfrosty42'. ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a 6300ub for $100 shipped
Rear USB - not front.. both would be okay

Aux (front or rear)

3 pairs of RCAs

The ability to control my ipod from the ipod via USB

Decent EQ - 5+ parametric preferably

HP & LP

thanks though

Rear USB - not front.. both would be okayAux (front or rear)

3 pairs of RCAs

The ability to control my ipod from the ipod via USB

Decent EQ - 5+ parametric preferably

HP & LP

thanks though
i have 20 ft rca's ,also have some 8 gauge wire 2 distro blocks and 2 midi fuse blocks and fuses

I have an Alpine CDA-105 that's in great condition. It was in my son's car and bought a new one and decided to use the factory head unit. It has everything you need and, I think I may have an ipod adapter for it somewhere that allows you to control the ipod from the head unit. The only problem with it is that the USB connector got damaged when I removed it from where we had it epoxied to the dash kit. I will replace that cord and, replace it with a longer one if you like. I'll also post a video of the repair and it working properly. Fixing it is something I have to do anyway, so might as well get it done. Also... it will either come with the aux adapter or the ipod adapter. You can use both on these units but they aren't integrated, so it's a cord you have to buy. Newegg sells it for ten bucks. As for the ipod adapter I think it's a bit higher and like I said, I may have one that I can ship with it.

I'll take $100.00 for it shipped domestic US.

Do you know if the ipod can be controlled from the ipod when hooked up via usb? This is important because I can't stand using the deck to scroll through music.

I have an Alpine CDA-105 that's in great condition. It was in my son's car and bought a new one and decided to use the factory head unit. It has everything you need and, I think I may have an ipod adapter for it somewhere that allows you to control the ipod from the head unit. The only problem with it is that the USB connector got damaged when I removed it from where we had it epoxied to the dash kit. I will replace that cord and, replace it with a longer one if you like. I'll also post a video of the repair and it working properly. Fixing it is something I have to do anyway, so might as well get it done. Also... it will either come with the aux adapter or the ipod adapter. You can use both on these units but they aren't integrated, so it's a cord you have to buy. Newegg sells it for ten bucks. As for the ipod adapter I think it's a bit higher and like I said, I may have one that I can ship with it.

I'll take $100.00 for it shipped domestic US.

I need to verify that with my son but, I think that you can control it from either when it's connected via the iPod cord and only the iPod when connected via USB. The iPod cord does not connect to the USB, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...