Wtb Hertz

Participant count
  • Participant list

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Wanting to buy either a set of hertz HSK 165's. The newest style. Or preferably a set of HL70's and ht25's to use in a3 way active set. I am willing to buy a full set of HSK163's and sell off the parts I don't need. PM me with offers and best prices. I'm not gonna over pay for them. Use the search function and see what they have gone for in the past. Thanks.

Lmao @ telling somebody to search and you're the one looking for the speakers.
I did do a search and no one is selling a set of the newer style. And some people like to overprice their equipment. Which is why if they want to sell it, instead of just putting a price out there, they should do a search and see what it actually sells for. I know what the equipment goes for so I don't need to do a search.

But feel free to keep your comments to yourself.

Who in the world who isn't actively selling their speakers, would see your thread, do a search for how much the speakers are worth (that they dont have for sale) and come in your thread and give you a price lower then they find online. And if there are speakers out there for sale like they have, and dont want to sell, why don't you just buy the speakers from where they find a price. Oh thats right, you just said youself that YOU did a search and found NOBODY is selling a set of the newer style.

Save us the headache, quit being cheap and an azzhole and buy a set NEW.

wow. derailed.

i haven't found much other than unauthorized (no warranty) on eBay (and possibly fake). my local shop sells authorized Hertz and stocks the HSK line. i'm always looking around and will let you know if i see something.

Who in the world who isn't actively selling their speakers, would see your thread, do a search for how much the speakers are worth (that they dont have for sale) and come in your thread and give you a price lower then they find online. And if there are speakers out there for sale like they have, and dont want to sell, why don't you just buy the speakers from where they find a price. Oh thats right, you just said youself that YOU did a search and found NOBODY is selling a set of the newer style.
Save us the headache, quit being cheap and an azzhole and buy a set NEW.
Right, I should just be dumb as **** like you and overpay for equipment. A lot of people will already know the value of their equipment and price it accordingly. The statement above was not for everyone, but for the people who have been trying to sell stuff for months and can't find a buyer, won't lower their price and can't figure out why no one will buy their stuff. I refuse to overpay for a product because someone else thinks too highly of their stuff. If you are willing to, then go for it.

First thing I do when I go to sell something, is do a search and see what the going rate is. I then offer it at that price and then lower it if need be. I have plenty experience buying and selling, I don't need any advice from your dumb ***.

@ keep_hope_alive ; thanks man. I found a set on DIYMA but am just seeing if there is a better deal before I pull the trigger.

There is a wtb section. This belongs there.....

And gl getting me to overpay for anything, I use the search function too. But I definitely have enough sense to post my threads in the correct section of a site. Reading is fundamental.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.