WTB: Head Unit

TripKore
10+ year member

Alright, last request. I want a new Head Unit, something newer. But not expensive. If someone has an old flip out unit laying around even better. Or a reg non flip out unit is o.k. as well. Dash Kit is a plus, as the one I have now is half broken. I have the harness already. I'm just getting old of the one I have already.

price: under 100

Hit me up, Thanks =]

care to share your product? you've seem to left that part out of your sales pitch. and what does "run active" mean, perhaps i need that as well?
He already posted it. You told him that he was too pricey. And if you don't know what "run active" means, then you don't need it.

care to share your product? you've seem to left that part out of your sales pitch. and what does "run active" mean, perhaps i need that as well?
I posted it earlier. Running active is not going to be something you need.

Its used to set your own crossover points for component systems instead if using the passive crossovers that come with sets. It's basically instead of running one channel of a 4 channel to each speaker instead of using a two channel to power all both mids and tweeters through a passive network. First you need to totally understand crossover point and octave slopes.

I guess I'm still looking for a head unit around 100$ or less. Please if you are going to respond, You have to willing to send me an invoice through paypal, I will not send you money as a gift. If the product fails, does not work, I will be screwed out of $$ Because i can't return it. Plus I like to print out all my receipts, invoices for everything i purchase as a reference for my self. Also if you are going to respond. Please be around to sell the item, do not PM saying what you have to sell then take 3 days for a second answer, etc.

Thanks, Obviously best deal gets my money!

Alright, last request. I want a new Head Unit, something newer. But not expensive. If someone has an old flip out unit laying around even better. Or a reg non flip out unit is o.k. as well. Dash Kit is a plus, as the one I have now is half broken. I have the harness already. I'm just getting old of the one I have already.
price: under 100

Hit me up, Thanks =]
i have a Excelon 890,in orig box w papers .......5v RCAs!

Id sell for a 100 plus the ride paypal as cash works excellent

was in my truck before I sold it a few months ago.....

890.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.