WTB good quality 3k amp

crunch gp3000d is just like any other 3000 watt zenon board same exact amp pretty much korean made zenon amps, Crescendo Audio :: Amplifers :: 3KWP Monoblock Amplifier

just buy this bnib 550 shipped 2 year warranty same exact amp as the audioque and sundown saz-3000d or atomic 3k etc. difference in price is pretty much due to overhead, testing, warranty, audioque gives you a 1 year warranty as sundown gives you 2 years etc, also sundown tests their amps again when they get them this costs money and time some companies do not. But they are the same amp, all put out the same amount of power and reliability.

crunch gp3000d is just like any other 3000 watt zenon board same exact amp pretty much korean made zenon amps, Crescendo Audio :: Amplifers :: 3KWP Monoblock Amplifierjust buy this bnib 550 shipped 2 year warranty same exact amp as the audioque and sundown saz-3000d or atomic 3k etc. difference in price is pretty much due to overhead, testing, warranty, audioque gives you a 1 year warranty as sundown gives you 2 years etc, also sundown tests their amps again when they get them this costs money and time some companies do not. But they are the same amp, all put out the same amount of power and reliability.
I have spoken to db-r in regards to both those amps and i am well aware of the differences, but its not for me. thanx

I have a sundown 3Kd I could ship for 500. Won't be home til Monday to take pics or ship.
I am interested, i can make payment when your ready

be very weary of these people with no refs...sundown 3500 ftw though. I sold mine for 675 a little while back...
No need to be weary of me lol Im new to this whole forum thing and have no clue how to set it up. Im basic: vanilla ice cream no sprinkles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.