WTB good box design site

bump for rockford site ******* balls, want to tune it to about 28 looking at moe lesters designs but i dont see one for 3.5 at 28

here's some samples:

n9b6lfvwrb9rlrcak2cz.jpg

after seeing this link: http://img371.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=bonesninja22.jpg
i can understand why the 19 year old is pissed at me posting my work. LOL.
****, that sure is hilarious! If you took a second to look around, I was one of the first three to ever use said program on this website, so I'd be careful when you doubt my design abilities, especially when all you're touting is that you can make pretty sealed boxes AND that I publicly stated that I no longer even do car audio designs because people seem to want 3D more than performance?
I'm about substance, form following function no matter what. I refrained from shitting up this thread previously by not stating the countless acoustical problems with your brown sealed enclosure, and if it were more advanced, it would most likely be a complete failure. If it doesn't perform well, amp racks and plexi covers are useless. So please, try and have a bit more discretion when you decide to attack someone especially when you can't even design a ported box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.