WTB: good 8

Participant count
  • Participant list
but if its gonna cost the same and be out by the time im ready.... may as well right? im sure they have a warranty too.... and id imagine theyd hit alot harder.....my buddy has that pre made mtx terminator box the one that came with an amp and everything if i got two of the dc's or the vfl's theyd just blow away those terminators wouldnt they?
that's the thing, IF they are out by then, yeah sure. And anything you buy new has a warranty.. And no, their not gonna hit way harder, it's still an 8" compared to another top of the line 8", one may play a little lower, but they're probably both very similar.

Dude..... Anything that's premade with an amp built into it is complete shit. Any of the 8s mentioned above would take a big fat shit all over that pre made garbage any day of the week. Your buddy would shit himself once he heard your set up

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

yes they will ,both subs are nice little subs ,i can do the vfl 8's ,i have them in stock for 145 per sub shipped new with warranty
Can't beat that... I can almost guarantee the DC m3s will be over 200 for the 8

that's the thing, IF they are out by then, yeah sure. And anything you buy new has a warranty.. And no, their not gonna hit way harder, it's still an 8" compared to another top of the line 8", one may play a little lower, but they're probably both very similar.
Dude..... Anything that's premade with an amp built into it is complete shit. Any of the 8s mentioned above would take a big fat shit all over that pre made garbage any day of the week. Your buddy would shit himself once he heard your set up

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Can't beat that... I can almost guarantee the DC m3s will be over 200 for the 8
you maybe right jeff, haven't gotten pricing on them as of yet ,i have seen them tho ,very nice subs

you maybe right jeff, haven't gotten pricing on them as of yet ,i have seen them tho ,very nice subs
Oh no doubt.. They're gonna be sick. Baskets and tooling on them is very nice. Soft parts look beefy as hell. Looks like they will be nice subs. Just a question of when yell be out and how hard they're gonna bend people over to get their hands on em.

If it were me, I'd pick up the VFL 8s from you, 145 a piece? C'mon.....

yea because of the baskets and all the custom tooling ,they will be up there .rusty had 3 at the shop when i was there last month .got them up to 1700 rms before failure ,and he wasn't happy with that he said

so your saying that one 8 inch sub was handling 1600 rms just fine? or all three were on an amp at 1700 rms and one of them blew?..... either way thats extremely impressive and hes still not satisfied? you guys are trying to make the best sub in the world arent you?

yea because of the baskets and all the custom tooling ,they will be up there .rusty had 3 at the shop when i was there last month .got them up to 1700 rms before failure ,and he wasn't happy with that he said
Wow.. And I thought my SA-8V1s taking 1k a piece was impressive

so your saying that one 8 inch sub was handling 1600 rms just fine? or all three were on an amp at 1700 rms and one of them blew?..... either way thats extremely impressive and hes still not satisfied? you guys are trying to make the best sub in the world arent you?
Lol it is pretty **** impressive..

No love for The DD 2508 anywhere. I just picked 1 up. I hope it blows my sa8v2 out the water. Only because there is a bunch of sa nuthugers and it seems DD has no open advocates here.

Ps.I've heard a couple ppl (legit) say them AB's are garbage.

Not to knock a mylows sale but do further research op.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.