Wtb farad cap

7yy6Dcq.jpg

Love that Avatar... lmfao!

What's with this guy?!

Every day there's a new thread by him. Tomorrow we'll see another new thread: Need help hooking up my Massive amp.

If u don't have it the don't comment,u waste ur time worried about another guy please take time to worried about ur own business,but HATING is a habit y'all seen to have

A cap isn't needed once an electrical system is beefed up. What part of that don't you understand? We're here to help you not waste $$....it's by no means hating but take it as you will. Plenty of discussions about caps: necessary or waste of $$. Go read up on them.

Looking a good farad cap for my massive amp
If you want a cap, I have a 6 farad, and a 1 farad sitting..You never responded on which speakers you were wanting a price on as well.PM me again.I have all kinds of Audios sitting.Even some old school Hi-Comp gear,and Altec Lancing 2 way Xovers ect.

If u don't have it the don't comment,u waste ur time worried about another guy please take time to worried about ur own business,but HATING is a habit y'all seen to have
its mainly you trying to buy stuff thats been proven time and time again both in real world and science bench tests to be completely useless for most car audio applications regarding power supply.

Well it's my money if I wanna buy trash or what ever it's up to me ,let's be grown here okay I ask for certain items and who ever got needs to comment

Must be nice to waste $$. Trying to prevent someone from doing so sometimes works. You must be young.

On a side note, I wonder how many people are reading this ridiculous thread and shaking their heads.

I have something you would be most interested in: Would you like to buy a vowel?? and http://www.grammarly.com

Hey guess what...I just commented again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.