WTB enclosure asap

GreenToker0420
10+ year member

Superior Member
hey guys located in SO CAL (long beach area) and was wondering if anyone could make me a box or has a box for a 15" Resonant Engineering SE. Sub is dual 2 ohms and has XXX voice coils.. I need the box real quick and have cash so anyways let me know guys thank you!!!

hey guys located in SO CAL (long beach area) and was wondering if anyone could make me a box or has a box for a 15" Resonant Engineering SE. Sub is dual 2 ohms and has XXX voice coils.. I need the box real quick and have cash so anyways let me know guys thank you!!!
I have a ported snailshell box for a 15" that measures 33" x 17" x 21.

I had a re xxx 15 in it, and hit consistent 147's on the tl.

Its in good shape, and not carpeted.....

$120 shipped

1.5" front face

you guys are all charging quite hefty prices.... Im not looking to pay over $100.00 for some wood and some work...

and dont get me wrong I know it takes percise measurements but still $150 for a wooden box and some carpet come on...

you guys are all charging quite hefty prices.... Im not looking to pay over $100.00 for some wood and some work...
and dont get me wrong I know it takes percise measurements but still $150 for a wooden box and some carpet come on...
if you want a cheap, prefab box that'll flex, then you need to go on ebay, and buy one for $75.

You dont realize that a decent box weighs well over 50 pounds, and something that big costs between $50-$75 to ship. So actually, I'm charging $$60 for my box and $60 shipping.

Good luck finding something of good quality for cheap

If I had the cash I'd try that snail shell with my DD 9515
how much you got to spend?

I may hook you up if you can pay $100 shipped or so................

I'm not gonna sell to the dummy above now anyway, sine he's clearly too cheap to buy something well made, and he's dumping on others peoples threads.

dont be a cheap ass. you have a nice sub are you gonna put it in a crap box? the box is a major part the subs performance.

yea sorry guys its just been a while since I have been into car audio and I forget how much this stuff goes for..

My apologies jonnybusa and everyone else. as of right now I currently have $80.00 in my paypal account it will take 3-4 days to get more.. so by chance if someone has one for that price let me know if not I will have to wait or do a trade plus the cash..

Thanks and sorry again guys

if you just a box to bump for now I can sell you one for the cheap. $40 picked up. It doesn't have optimal port area, though, (2x 4" tubes) so there might be port noise.

double baffled

3.5cuft @ 30hz iirc.

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.