WTB Elemental designs Nine.1

pieper88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Looking for a couple of these. Pretty much any kind of condition condition physically as long as their working mechanically. I'm not gonna need them for a couple months so keep offering up. Please post in this thread AND pm me and I'll get back to you ASAP. Please specify if you have the new version or the old versoin. I can use either but would prefer the older.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what I could still use another. Needs to be older version which RCA jack for strapping. I'm pretty busy with work right now so don't be surprised if it takes me a while to get back to you but I will.

the newer ones are on sale for $250 from ED //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Yeah I know. I need the old version cus I've got three of the old version and need the 4th for strapping.

Yeah I know. I need the old version cus I've got three of the old version and need the 4th for strapping.
I have the older version. It's been sitting in my garage for about 2 years now. I totalled my old car, and got a new one, and haven't really had time to build a box for it. Amp is in great condition, was in my car for maybe 5 months max. Let me know if you still need it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.