COMPLETED WTB Eclipse 88120dvc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm needing a 12 inch Eclipse 88120dvc. I have one already. So Id like at least one more. I also have the Eclipse 2500 watt amp. That's the reason I need another one. Please tell what you got.

I thought all the bitter virgins on this board chased you away years ago. Welcome back if you're the same Stephy.

Anyway, those subs are almost legal drinking age right now and I'd not count on any of them in serviceable condition still out and about. Those aluminum cones were a bit sketchy in that you get one little dent in them and the metal will quickly develop a tear around that spot, also the tinsels that TC used on those were a bit of a weak link. I wouldn't expect a lot of life out of one if you could find it at this point so don't go crazy trying to spend a fortune on a sub that is running on borrowed time.

That all said, TC9 motor is pretty ubiquitous and they still come up used for 50$ plus shipping or thereabouts so you may do better just finding another motor and frame, tearing yours down and building two to match out of new parts. TC9 platform still holds its own for its class at least but I wouldn't pay collectors price for a clean Eclipse branded one and expect to get your money's worth in performance out of such old softparts.

I just took apart one that gave up the ghost. Coil was still fine they just seperate where the coil and cone meet.

Got the motor and basket if youre interested. Youre gonna have to get some measurements from yours to make sure theyre the same motor since there were some slight variations on the tc9 used for those eclipse subs.

I'm needing a 12 inch Eclipse 88120dvc. I have one already. So Id like at least one more. I also have the Eclipse 2500 watt amp. That's the reason I need another one. Please tell what you got.
I have one I bought in a custom made box it's gonna cost more than this amateur wants to spend to power it I'm In Kokomo In . If interested message me back I'll work with ya j

That’s the tc9 titanium right ? I’ve actually got one but needs redone if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...