SOLD WTB: Drop down LCD screen the biggest out there!

videomasterz
10+ year member

USA
Hello All,

Havn't been here for awhile, but still into car audio and trying to compete in car shows, only got 2nd place 143.3db other dude beat me with two 15"s in a scionxb146db.. i had 2 12" soundstream splx being pushed by a american bass vfl150.1 down to .5 ohms in my truck of my altima lol...

anyway i want to buy a flipdown lcd monitor for a Toyota Rav4 2005 the largest they make, largest i have seen is 10.4" widescreen? but is there any larger? willing to pay as long as you have it and it is ready to ship please post pics too thanks.

My feedback is as follows:

heatware:

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54833

eBay:

http://myworld.ebay.com/videomasterz

bought couple things from various forums including my subs and amp i am trustworthy seller and buyer, thanks.

thanks sent you pm.. sorry i think this thread should be moved to the want to buy section lol... sorry about that...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.