WTB: Digital Designs or Fi Audio 12's

How much power, space; what's your budget, etc...
Everything is variable. I'll get a new amp later if I get some powerful subs now and as for space I have no clue. I have a Toyota Matrix hatchback. You can look at my pictures on here and see the box I had in it before with those two 12" w6's. That box fit perfect, but there war more room, probably room for another cubic foot.

Really liking that shocker super extreme. Although I'd still possibly like two twelves as I already have a box for 12's. Not like I can't build a box for the shocker though.

Two sounds like a good idea I am sure Woofer could build u a second one. But you’re going to need a new box as the one u have for your jl’s will not cut it for the shockers. Hell I would not be surprised if just one of the shockers in the correct box would walk both of your current jl’s..

Why didnt u buy that Shocker??? That was a killer deal especially for the money!
I know. I might still if it's still for sale. But this is for my friend and he's dead set on two dd 12's. 25 or 3500 series.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.