Wtb: Ddz1a

Good luck with your search. I bought one from loudman in january. Real nice amp, you will love it if you get one, but anyway if you by chance run across more than one, please let me know. I would love to have another one. And don't let no one make you pay out the ass for it. I got mine in perfect condition for $750.

yea i've been searching for couple weeks now and my budget was $850 shipped but no luck so might have to move on as im out of amps and comps are quickly approaching..

"X"man, the only reason or reasons you got it for that price is:

1. You picked it up, it was not mailed

2. It was a trade for something else so technically it wasnt mine.

3. I didnt need the money.

So dont think that price you paid is the norm. That is why you only have one, no one else is going to sell it for that price. And trust me, if it was mine, you would have paid at least $1,000 for it, or it would still be sitting on my floor. Like you said it was in (near) perfect condition!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif So cubnb79 a fair price for a Z1a is somewhere in the neighborhood of 850-1050 depending on its condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.