Wtb: crescendo 3kwp

I didn't know you could blow an amp like that. So I should get a 2k of I can that way each does get 1k? Sorry for hounding just checking.
i would either get two 1k amps or one 2k amp and an extra batt in the back 1000w is plenty for those subs. it wont hurt them to be underpowered unless u push the amps so far they clip the signal.

I just think I found what I am going to do instead, the subs are D2, and since I don't want to run .5 daily on a stock electrical, I will just get a Orion 2500D. I loved my first one, that is 1700 @ 2, which would be perfect on my electrical, then I get a battery to back up my eletrical and finally get my big 3 done, I can do .5 and it will be fine from what read that amp loves half ohm daily. Sound okay?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.