Wtb: crescendo 3kwp

winky what do you have?
Ive got an old school autotek mean machine 4000.1d. The last of the good autoteks. 2000x2@1 3400x1@4 4000x1@2 same board as the hifonics cyclops xx. Really solid amp. Theres pics of it in the classifieds and i can negotiate price

Ive got an old school autotek mean machine 4000.1d. The last of the good autoteks. 2000x2@1 3400x1@4 4000x1@2 same board as the hifonics cyclops xx. Really solid amp. Theres pics of it in the classifieds and i can negotiate price
do want. could wire my 12s to .5 each on each channel :eek:

Well I wanted the nendo because of the operating capability at low voltage since I have stock electrical. If there is something else then I can expand my range. Though I LOVED my 3kwp!

OP if you're running stock electrical you'll never see anywhere near 3k outta that amp. I highly suggest upgrading your electrical first, or settling for a smaller amp, cause dumping the extra cash for the 3kwp is not worth it, your electrical system is going to hit its limits no matter what amp you have so as long as you're running stock electrical you might as well get a smaller amp around ~300 and use the extra cash for a battery or something.

Well, I was under the impression that with the operating of as low as 9v, it would be better for me. Will just a battery up front benefit me enough if I was to get a 2k? I am trying to find out my best option to run two 18" DP's in my case.

Well, I was under the impression that with the operating of as low as 9v, it would be better for me. Will just a battery up front benefit me enough if I was to get a 2k? I am trying to find out my best option to run two 18" DP's in my case.
for 3k you need two two big batts and plenty of 1/0 and a good starter batt

i suggest 1 d3400, and two d3100 form xs power though they are expensive, a high output alt and a nice starter batt might hold up ok assuming you get a 270-300amp alt. i love the death penalties they can get brutal i really suggest looking at mmats amps for efficient amps and they are small which is always a plus but money is always an issue.sometimes you have to crawl before you walk

Well your right, money is an issue, I want to get the most out of my money. I figured it would be better to get a higher amp that would push 1.5k, than to buy a 2k that would push 1k. I wasn't sure how those subs would perform with only 1k.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.