WTB : Complete sub stage.

95BlackGA
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Missouri
Girlfriend got me a new headunit for Christmas, so I'm gettin' back into CA. Have a maximum of $800 to spend on a complete sub stage minus box. (Sub(s), amp(s), wiring) Anything from 8"-15" loud as possible, but still somewhat musical, that I can tune low. Would like a couple MAW-15's if a seller has 2 or more. It will go into the back of a '95 2 door Tahoe, and would prefer to keep it under the window.

Ive got a pair of 10 inch MTX thunder 7000s for sale. Awesome old school subs from the late 90s. May not be big enough for you though. 160 shipped for the pair

Definitely considering. We've done business before, so that's a plus. I just need to price a couple more, and see where I'm at.

Ive got a pair of 10 inch MTX thunder 7000s for sale. Awesome old school subs from the late 90s. May not be big enough for you though. 160 shipped for the pair
Not really what I'm looking for, but thanks!

you have a pm.
Will have to pass on these too.

Let me look up Bravox a little, and I'll let you know. By the way, do you have any references?

I may take a single 18" that can handle 2kW+

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.