Wtb cheap head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

lew-e
10+ year member

C3G
Title says it all. I'm looking for something stupid cheap. This is going in a cooler. All I need is a front aux port. Let me know what you got. I can get brand new on sonic for 35 bucks. I don't want to spend 35

Thanks folks

Adam

Random evo pick for randomness

95ad360b4721657f250c63dd1be6ca00.jpg

Good finds man. I might go with one of those! It's not going to be anything fancy. Can't work on the car right now because things ain't so hot at my house with the ex right now. I can't wait to get that place sold lol

Good finds man. I might go with one of those! It's not going to be anything fancy. Can't work on the car right now because things ain't so hot at my house with the ex right now. I can't wait to get that place sold lol
Id be out there in my under-wear with a cigarette hanging out my mouth,with a 30 pk,and some loud Tunes scratching my nuttsack!!LOL..Hell, you live there too.:)Ya, at least its BNIB HU with features you asking about, and if it comes up missing...not much of a loss

If I wasn't meeting the realtor Tuesday I would! Staying in the ghetto with my new lady the last few days. I mean ghetto lol. Those riots here in the city were close as hell to her house. At least it's not in my house!

Id be out there in my under-wear with a cigarette hanging out my mouth,with a 30 pk,and some loud Tunes scratching my nuttsack!!LOL..Hell, you live there too.:)Ya, at least its BNIB HU with features you asking about, and if it comes up missing...not much of a loss
Hells yeah, dude...lmfao. That there is sig worthy, if I ever saw one.

If I wasn't meeting the realtor Tuesday I would! Staying in the ghetto with my new lady the last few days. I mean ghetto lol. Those riots here in the city were close as hell to her house. At least it's not in my house!
I lived in a 10x10 shed for approx 2 years in the country..lol..at least I was away from rain and had running water and a lightbulb, and 19"tv at that time.That was some hard times and hauling hay for money.Hell dont wander too far outside.. a Masonary brick may come in your direction..lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.